Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm selling my baby. 1994 mustang cobra convertible. indy 500 pace car. there were 1018 REPLICA's made. my car is NOT a replica. one of 50 cars actually used at the 1994 Indianapolis 500. Mods are JLT fenderwell intake kit, March billett aluminum underdrive pullies, steeda tri-axe shifter, MAC o/r h pipe, flowmaster 40 series mufflers. wheels are american racing torque thrust two's, deep dish in the back with nitto nt555's 245/17/35 front and sumitumo 315/17/40 on the back.all 4 tires are in good condition and wont need to be replaced for a while. top is in mint condition, new radiator installed today, paint is imaculate. interior is very clean leather in good condition. power everything. 84,300 miles. very low for a 1994 car. i'm the second owner, i bought it from my uncle who is a mechanic. the NADA collectible car guide value for my car is $19,170 low, $25,600 high. the pace car decals were removed when my uncle repainted the car two years ago but i have the original decal kit. asking price is $12,500 neg. also, i am welcome to trades for a 99-02 cobra hardtop. pics in garage/profile. whoever buys this car will not regret it. i just cant keep the miles down on it so i think it would be best to sell to someone who can or at least kind of can keep the miles low.

·
Banned
2,194 Posts
dont plan on selling a car online if your not going to post pictures

also use the enter key thats a lot of words bunched

1 - 3 of 3 Posts