Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this this morning does it sound like a good deal ? Is there anything specific i should look for ?

1996-1998 mustang GT motor/trans supercharged - $1800

I have here a 4.6 sohc mustang engine with an automatic trans pulled from a wreck i bought just for the motor for another project car. I have since lost interest and am just looking to get back what i have into it. It ran and moved great when i pulled it out. has 124000 miles. Engine is sold as is and comes complete with automatic trans. computer, engine and trans wiring harnesses, and paxton sn93 supercharger kit. Kit consists of supercharger with 5-6 psi pulley, crank pulley, bracket, fuel management unit, intake piping and k&n filter, and upgraded mass air meter. engine was left complete ready to drop in and go. please contact via email with questions/offers.

·
Rollin' 18/ pushin' 2
8,333 Posts
Yes, that is a good deal. Especially considering you can sell off the tranny if you don't need it and recoupe some of your expense.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes that is what i was thinking, and taking the supercharger and installing it on my motor being that i have done the PI swap and running low boost. just wondering what kind of hp gains i could get from it? or would i be better off just swapping the engines?

·
Rollin' 18/ pushin' 2
8,333 Posts
I guess you could swap the supercharger set up over to your motor and keep the other motor just in case.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
there is always that just in case: just trying to figure out some options

·
King Trashmouth
21,891 Posts
yes that is what i was thinking, and taking the supercharger and installing it on my motor being that i have done the PI swap and running low boost. just wondering what kind of hp gains i could get from it? or would i be better off just swapping the engines?
PI swap = higher CR. You'll want to be careful with boost and high CR. Better keep that engine as a spare.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Hold the busses......how does the sn93 mount up. i have one laying around from a fox body and its got everything making it free. just how do i mount it up .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts