Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1996 Mystic Cobra. 14,000 or might trade for a ford truck. It has a new 99 Cobra motor with about 3,000 miles on it. I hydrolocked the last motor due to a fender intake. I modified the intake so it is in the engine bay so you won't have that problem anymore. The motor also has a new idler pulley, belt tensioner, and power steering pulley. I put MSD coil packs and wires and NGK platinum plugs on the new motor. It also has an aftermarket 255mm fuel pump. The car has a Centerforce duel friction clutch with a Fidanza aluminum flywheel. The manual transmittion was rebuilt about 5,000 miles ago. The rear end was built with 4:10 Gears. The car has Long tube headers, with no cats, an x-pipe, and flowmaster mufflers. It sounds really good. I have an SCT tuner that goes with the car. I also have a set of subframe connecters for the car that just need to be put on. It has 18 inch rims front and rear. It has new tires. The rear tires are 295/35/18 BFG G-Force KDW 2s with about 2,000 miles. The front tires are 265/35/18 BFGs with about 1,500 miles. The car has an AJE chromoly tubular K-member with tubular A-arms. The car is lowerd front and rear with UPR coil over shocks. I just put brand new front hubs on the car along with new rear wheel bearings. I just put brand new rear tubular control arms on the car. I just put brand new eibach sway bars front and rear on the car. The car has UPR camber adjusters and UPR bump steer. The car has aftermarket autometer phantom ll gauges. The car has an aftermarket sunroof and tinted windows. The car has aftermarket smoked headlights, foglights and tailights. The car has an aftermarket 3rd LED brake light. The interior of the car is very clean. It has a black interior and leather seats. The car has an Alpine Head unit.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts