Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Too Soon, Junior!
3,830 Posts
Looks clean! u should do a write on how u installed it for the rest of us to copy!
You'll just need a momentary switch connecting the power wire to the starter relay trigger wire to achieve a keyed push button start system. About a 20 minute mod. My website in my sig has more info if you're interested :)

Btw OP that's a clean install, looks great!

·
Registered
347 Posts
looks cool. but wouldnt it be sweeter to not use the key, like have switches, flip the switch then push the button? like a real race car style. yeah i kno then it makes it easy for ppl to steal your car. but just a thought. would be cool to find a way to do it like the new toyotas (im sure other companys have it too) and just have to have ur remote on you.

·
Registered
347 Posts
didnt see your link asian, just checked it out, thats what i was thinking of, but with the optional aircraft switches you have. thats sweet

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
push button start mod

thanks guys it looks even better now that i got the dash and everything back together and the gauges working.yea i got the din panel off of ebay a guy on there does custom din panels i got his name if u r interested and i got the push button start off of ebay to it was a very very easy install. i will have to put on a vid or more pics once i get the rest of the mods done should be soon theirs only a few to do.

asian i am really interested in that mod u were taking about what will that do for me and wears your web site are the prices on there. get back to me :D thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts