Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did they make a 1998 roush? If so way can I not find any all I can find is some 1997 roushes.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
no no im pretty sure they didnt....dont think roush came along until like the new edge models

·
Registered
992 Posts
how come i havent seen any 98 boss gts on here??? my co worker has a 98 boss shinoda thats pretty sick looking. cane with the 302 instead of the 281

·
Registered
218 Posts
yeah they made 98 ROUSH's. They came with supercharged cobra motors. They looked jsut like mine but they also came lowered, bilstien shocks, bumpsteer and anti roll kits...differant interior, pod gauges ect..pretty much the works. Ive only seen like 5 for sale. few in florida, boston, south carolina. I guess they didnt make to many of them because Ford wasnt really selling to many mustangs back then. They only made the stage 3 Roush for that year. In 1997 they made stage 1-3. I happened to pick up a stage 2, that had all the suspension upgrades, body kit, side exhaust, but didnt come with the supercharged motor..f*ck... and yeah I havent seen to many Boss stangs around either... those things were legit

·
Registered
218 Posts

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
i stand corrected. thank you sir

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dang I have been looking for quit some time know for a 98 roush guess I will just kit and debadge my car :(

·
RIP Dennis
76,434 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
I will have to look into that because if I could find a 98 boss with a 302 i would snatch it..

B

·
0 Posts
SN95 Boss Mustang Packages
The 1994-1998 Boss Mustang is offered in there forms; the Boss Shinoda Gen I, Boss Shinoda Gen II, and the Cobra Shinoda. The first package, the Boss Shinoda Gen I, is an appearance package based on the items added to the original Boss Mustang, and requires the following items for registration:
• Boss Shinoda Graphics
• Boss Shinoda Chin Spoiler
• Shinoda by Budnick Wheels
• Export Wheel Flares
• Boss Shinoda Super Spoiler
• Must be inspected via photographs for registration

This package is the best for someone who wants to display the proud Boss name, but is less concerned with performance upgrades. However, a driver who wants more than just some appearance modifications can opt for the Boss Shinoda Gen II package, which includes the following items:
• Boss Shinoda Graphics
• Boss Shinoda Chin Spoiler
• Approved Shinoda Wheels
• Export Wheel Flares
• Boss Shinoda Super Spoiler
• Hotchkiss Caster Camber Plates
• Shinoda Spring Kit
• Must be inspected in person for registration

The Gen I and Gen II items apply to the Mustang GTs made from 1994-1998, but for Cobra owners of those same years, there is an option for them, although it does not carry the Boss name. The Cobra Shinoda package is similar to the Gen II package, and includes the following items:
• Cobra Shinoda Graphics
• Shinoda 5 Spoke Wheels 18 x 9
• Cobra Shinoda Fender Flares
• Cobra Shinoda Super Spoiler
• Hotchkiss Caster Camber Plates
• Eibach Pro Kit Lowering Springs
• Must be inspected in person for registration

·
Registered
992 Posts
sorry, my mistake, but his most certainlty does have a 302 in it. he said he installed it 3 yrs ago. so maybe they dont come with the 302, but his has one and its bad ass

·
RIP Dennis
76,434 Posts
sorry, my mistake, but his most certainlty does have a 302 in it. he said he installed it 3 yrs ago. so maybe they dont come with the 302, but his has one and its bad ass
He replaced it...It came with a 281 2V

·
Registered
218 Posts
the roush front fascia is by far the sickest of them all... I like the saleen rear end better though... plus Ive been all the way from NH to Lousiana and through up to montreal...and ive only seen one other 96-98 roush.. and i saw hundreds of stangs... so needless to say it def. stands out of the crowd.. just need that f*cking super charger!!

·
Rollin' 18/ pushin' 2
8,333 Posts
the roush front fascia is by far the sickest of them all...

Ugh!!!! It isn't even a replacement bumper is it? Isn't it just some pieces you add on to the bottom of the stock bumper cover? All those lines where the pieces come together looks kinda cheap to me.
Just my $.02

·
Registered
218 Posts
nope..they originally came that way but then as years went buy they started making FULL piece replacements... but even just having the pieces put together looks better than all the other sn95 hotwheels edition bumpers.. my .02...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Dang I have been looking for quit some time know for a 98 roush guess I will just kit and debadge my car :(
i have a 98 Roush stage 3. Iv been thinking about selling it.... Just getting tired of storing it and all. Its a crazy car, def head turner!! loaded all the way nothing it doesnt have. I bought the car 7 years ago for like 30k from a guy who worked with Jack Roush it was one of there proto type cars. Jacked singed and all.....

·
Registered
2 Posts
i have a 98 Roush stage 3. Iv been thinking about selling it.... Just getting tired of storing it and all. Its a crazy car, def head turner!! loaded all the way nothing it doesnt have. I bought the car 7 years ago for like 30k from a guy who worked with Jack Roush it was one of there proto type cars. Jacked singed and all.....
email...... [email protected]

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
^^ Pics or it didnt happen

1 - 20 of 53 Posts