Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So ive been saving up money, About 7k, for a new car or upgrades for my v6... :no when i happened to come across this 1999 FORD MUSTANG COBRA SVT Is that way to high of milage? and would it be a good idea?

·
Registered
575 Posts
I would try and get it for 3k or so. It has high miles and needs paint. Just make sure you save whatever money you have left over for repairs because there will be a bunch of them with that high mileage. Most will be little things but will surely need something. Also do regular maintanence as soon as you get it i.e. plugs, oil, fuel filter, etc.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i will see if he will go down to like 3k then

·
Registered
617 Posts
Yea thats alot of miles on a Cobra (you know they are hard miles too)... Just save 2 more grand and buy one with under 60K miles. Or yea if you can get it for 3K go ahead but I doubt they will go that low.

·
Registered
111 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
alright sweet, im just looking to upgrade to a newer/faster mustang and this one just sort of appeared and i don't know much about stangs other than the V6 lol

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
i would stay away from the 99 Cobra that car is going to turn into a headache before you know it. just my .02:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts