Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 6+ years of ownership and enjoyment with this car, it’s time for a new project. This is a clean, extremely reliable, fun car. I daily a different vehicle. I don’t smoke nor eat in the car. Well maintained, fluids flushed regularly with Mobil 1 synthetic, etc. Passes SMOG every time. A/C blows cold, heater works amazingly. Looks great, sounds great, drives better than when it left the factory with the upgrades listed below. I’m also listing the items I replaced under my ownership, most of it very recently (under 3K miles).

Engine/bay: heater core, complete A/C system, intake manifold, radiator hoses and fan, alternator, battery, K&N air filter, Magnaflow mufflers, performance tune

Interior/exterior: weatherstrip, headliner, lightweight sport seats, Ford Racing shift knob, Cobra e-brake handle and center console

Driveline: clutch, MGW shifter, Maximum Motorsports clutch kit (cable, adjuster, quadrant, height adjuster), 3:73 ratio limited slip differential rear end

Suspension: Koni Sport dampers (adjustable), Maximum Motorsports caster/camber plates, front coilover kit with 350# springs, panhard bar (installed by Cortex Racing), HD rear lower control arms, subframe connectors. All front suspension and steering rack bushings replaced

Brakes: Cobra brakes front and rear. Maximum Motorsports front stainless steel brake hoses. ATE DOT4 fluid. Comes with addition set of Raybestos ST43 racing brake pads and front rotors

Wheels/Tires: 17x9 wheels. Falken Azenis RT615K+ 275/40R17. Cobra spare tire that fits over the Cobra brakes

I am asking $7K for the car. Needs nothing, ready to drive cross-country or take it to do track days.

Feel free to call/text: 415-343-5543 or email: [email protected]

IMG_5418.jpg
IMG_5416.jpg
IMG_5414.jpg
IMG_5410.jpg
IMG_5408.jpg
IMG_5415.jpg
IMG_5411.jpg
IMG_5428.jpg
IMG_5424.jpg
IMG_5422.jpg

1 - 1 of 1 Posts