Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

The time has come to finally sell my baby! I have some priorities I need to put 1st in my life right now so the toy has to go. I live in Ballground GA about 35-40 min north of Atlanta.

I am selling a 1999 SVT cobra and I am not going to even try to list all of the mods. It has 480rwhp and 470 torque. It is a Beast! It was pullied and Tuned at Modular Powerhouse in Cartersville GA! The blower on the Cobra is an EATON! It has the Stegimer stage 4 port and polish. The pulley on the car is a 3.4 billitflow! New rims and tires (Brand New 03 polished cobra rims)! It has a LFP heat exchanger and a solid Rear Axel! The color is Rio Red! It is a stand up beautiful car and all offers are entertained! I am asking 15.7 but will entertain all offers like I said! I can tell you more about the car if you wan tto give me a call! I can also send pictures, but I will need you to e-mail me at [email protected] so I can e-mail you pics to your e-mail address! My phone number is (770) 342-9450 or I can meet you somewhere if you are relativley close to the area. Please serious inquires only! Thank you guys and I hope to talk to you soon. Also there is a 03 cobra front spoiler on the car that is also brand new!

Jon

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
three hour bump? lol

looks to be a great deal.. good luck on the sale.. maybe i can stop by sometime and let you take me for a ride in it before you sell it :D

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Heck ya man! Havent drove it in a while! Just dont want to put any miles on her! Thank you for the bump!

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
How much are you asking? Ive been looking for the last few months for a new car and yours is perfect. Love to hear more about it.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
im asking 15.7, but open to all offers! Just send me a pm! or your e-mail and I can e-mail you some pics!

·
Registered
10,512 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yeah It is a steal! Who ever gets it will have a great looking and awesome preforming car!

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
i guess that means no way to get some kind of a trade going?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts