·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cold air intake (its a 5.0 one) from california mustang- like 70$
esslinger wide belt round tooth pulley kit- 345$
Im going to grab some 19 lb injectors out of a friends 5.0-free
and this cam Racer Walsh, Inc. 2.3L Camshaft #2 Hyd .454"-169$

Anyone know if thats too much of a cam for a n/a? or can i go bigger. Figured maybe going turbo later on and runnin 8 pnds of boost since i heard you go over that it will blow up :p What else other than a turbo can i do to this. i got a better job now so im pullin in some money. help me out

·
Banned
1,082 Posts
you need to do some research..there as 2.3's out there runnning 20+ pounds of boost with very few issues. you don't need all that **** unless you are running a turbo...these things only have 85-95 hp....there just not worth the effort or $$$ in a N/A state

Cold air intake (its a 5.0 one) from california mustang- like 70$
esslinger wide belt round tooth pulley kit- 345$
Im going to grab some 19 lb injectors out of a friends 5.0-free
and this cam Racer Walsh, Inc. 2.3L Camshaft #2 Hyd .454"-169$

Anyone know if thats too much of a cam for a n/a? or can i go bigger. Figured maybe going turbo later on and runnin 8 pnds of boost since i heard you go over that it will blow up :p What else other than a turbo can i do to this. i got a better job now so im pullin in some money. help me out

·
Registered
20 Posts
hey look into balancing the bottom end with a custom cam from crane cams. crab 2.3 can push 350 rear wheel hp and twist 10,000 if machined correctly. n/a is a good way to go for a circle track. to much dirt for a turbo car

1 - 4 of 4 Posts