Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been looking for a 2.5" 8 rib pulley for a kb 2.2. Cant seem to find one. Id really like a billettflow but the smallest they make on the site is 2.75". I know i could just get a bigger crank but dont feel like paying the $400 right now. I emailed kb but no reply in the last couple days. Id rather have an afyermarket pulley anyways because the kb pulleys are ugly. Any info or links would be awesome

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
I have a 2.5" 8 rib pulley for my 2.8H. Ordered it from KB, I would assume you can do the same for the 2.2L.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awesome. As soon as they reply to my emails. Lol. I would still rather have a billetflow but i suppose thats not necessary. Id give you reps but it says i have to spread some love

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
So its hard for you to just call and ask them? Instead of waiting for an email? Just asking..

·
Registered
11,469 Posts
Even with an 8 rib setup i would worry about belt slip with a pulley that small. I would invest in the larger lower. Also if your turning the blower that hard i would look into investing in the larger 2.8. You will make good low end turning the smaller blower that hard but your tq and power will fall on its face on the big end

·
I Have A FLATULENT Butthole.
7,889 Posts
Even with an 8 rib setup i would worry about belt slip with a pulley that small. I would invest in the larger lower
Holy crap haven't seen you in forever man! I heard you had some troubles with the cobra?

·
I Have A FLATULENT Butthole.
7,889 Posts
I ended up sellimg the cobra for a huge profit. Been running motocross since i sold it
Sweet deal. Gonna get another pony anytime soon?

·
Registered
11,469 Posts
Im in the market now. Probably gonna go with an auto 2012 and build another track car

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
I'm in the navy and ive been at work the past week. Haven't had a chance to call thank you very much. I dont get the freedom to go home and use my cell phone everyday....... I feel like i should be ok with a bg gripper plate and 8 rib and the 2.5" snout pulley

1 - 13 of 13 Posts