Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Blood, Sweat and Gears...
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My buddy Mike and I are going to Dyno our 08/09 Bullitts on the same dyno, same day "Good Friday morning" one after the other. We both have a BlowByRacing tune. He has a x-pipe with high flow cats, FRPP intake, 3.73's, Borla Atak axle-backs and BBK LongTube headers. I have the Steeda race CMDP's, H-pipe with high flow cats, 4.10's, OEM Bullitt mufflers and Kooks headers.
We both have the FRPP TB, FRPP Hotrod cams, UDP's. I can't wait to see how we will do. We should have two different torque curves, and Mike should have more power then me.
We just want a good A/F ratio!!!

·
2011 September ROTM
1,868 Posts
how many times have you been to the dyno or bought a tune. seems like you could of bought a supercharger buy now

·
Blood, Sweat and Gears...
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We are not retuning that day, just getting numbers... Last year I had it on the rack 5 separate times trying to get my Bullitt to stop pinging. It turned out that the dealership didn't install all 4 of the nuts on the Throttle body and it was leaning to one side and sucking air in.
If my BBR tune has a good A/F ratio I will be done!!

·
Yut Yut Devil Dog
4,591 Posts
They didn't put all 4 bolts in, or you dropped 'em. Because, when I installed my BBK 62mm T.B. I noticed the bolts were JUST long enough to grab. So I just bought a little longer ones... Something to look into.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts