Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my 1st question is..my horn just stared sounding wimpy and i dont know why. its been the 1st day in a while since its rained so maby that has something to do with it. any ideas?

and my second is for all you auto drivers out there do you leave overdrive on or off when your crusing arround town?

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
my 0.02 overdrive off if under 60

horn could be shot because its gay or it could of got some water in it let it dry then try if it still doesnt work buy a airhorn

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my 0.02 overdrive off if under 60

horn could be shot because its gay or it could of got some water in it let it dry then try if it still doesnt work buy a airhorn
i want the train horn

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
GET IT!!!

they have a sub compact air horn (im getting one for the bike) lol

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
^ your retarded make the tranny shift more then it needs to anything under 60 you dont need it on

it all depends on how you drive I guess

The manual says you can/should leave it off unless going over 60 Maybe its 50 one of those

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
^ im doing it

cars will NEVER see that **** coming and seriously it is really small easy to hide haha

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
well yeah they think its a bike I have the ride of way and except a fly by or weak horn

then

*AIR HORN for like 5 seconds*

YEAH DO YOU F***IN SEE ME NOW!!!!

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
my horn on my harley truck is ****ed too but its from water for a fact. sounds very gay. I have another one but just havent stuck it on yet.

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well yeah they think its a bike I have the ride of way and except a fly by or weak horn

then

*AIR HORN for like 5 seconds*

YEAH DO YOU F***IN SEE ME NOW!!!!
where do they sell the compact ones?

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
thx

Im becoming a rep whore =(

edit I can vouch for these a friend has one he said hes had it for a year

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
cant say i care about the horn lol

o/d in town for me is off there for only 3 gears. if I go about 45 i turn it on. I have 4:10s though.

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
my horns sounded incredibly wimpy since i bought the car, i tried taking it off and turning the screws out and it sounded the same, maybe i turned it too much, and today it rained a whole lot and now it makes no sound. wtf do i do. and of course, my horn doesn't work and im in a one lane left turn at a green light with some stupid bitch on her cell phone not moving. it turns yellow THEN she notices and jumps forward ten feet and reverses, i was so pissed i moved up so she had to stay partway in the intersection lol. stupid bitches on their cell phones.

·
Priest of the Car Gods
17,313 Posts
I have a non-electronically controlled AOD with a slipping OD band, so I leave my OD off until I would shift into 5th in a 5 speed, then manually shift it there. As soon as I slow enough for the tranny to downshift out of OD, I manually shift back to Drive.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts