Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
IBEATU
5,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you do a two tone primer or flat. Black on top, then black on bottom?
Could you also do a glossy paint, like a bright orange or any other suggestions you have. Thanks

·
IBEATU
5,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey thats GREAT man thanks!!! On the first thats what I meant about the flat, could you do the top black and bottom grey. Then top grey and bottom black. Sorry I didnt explain that well the first time, but the grey stripe does look cool too. Thanks a ton man.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
The line of the two tone is probably not where you want it. Take a look at these and then tell me where you'd like the line to be if it is not right.

·
IBEATU
5,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I like the scheme on the first one better, and the line is pretty good where it is. Thanks for doing it man. Could you throw any glossy paint on it, solid color. Any different colors would be great, if you have the time. Thanks again

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Your welcome. I'll see what I can do after work. I am not that great at glossy paint but I would love to play around with it.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Here's all I've got. If the car already has a glossy finish I can make it look real usually but I don't know how to make a primer to be glossy.

I am going to pm you with how it usually works in a minute.

·
IBEATU
5,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cool man, maybe I should take a pic of it wet, it usually looks pretty decent then. Thanks again. Can you reverse colors, like the thread about the orange and gray stripes? That would be awesome if you can do it for him, and I'll make sure you get LOTS of rep for it

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
I like the truck by the way. It is the kind of truck I would love to have one day. I like jacked up trucks but they aren't my style. I like the classics.

I was planning on trying the reversal. The picture is kind of small but I have already downloaded it to see what I can do.

·
IBEATU
5,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks man, I love the old Chevys. I want to lower it a little more, get some new wheels/tires, new paint, and build the motor a little. Heres a pic of the engine now

·
Registered
336 Posts
thats pretty sweet stang. i gotta learn that off you sometime when i get a chance here. since im here, if you read this could you take care of these guys till next week? im so friggin busy its not even funny.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Thanks man, I love the old Chevys. I want to lower it a little more, get some new wheels/tires, new paint, and build the motor a little. Heres a pic of the engine now

Did you see the movie Dazed and Confused? The one in that movie is perfect I think. It sounds like that is where you are headed.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts