Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've rrplaced all 4 rotors and new pads. Then replaced front pads again and caliper and brake line on drivers side. Its sticking again. If someone didn't bleed rhem properly would it cause it to all seize up just on one side

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
Could be. Its common for the calipers to seize on these cars. Personally I had the drivers front seize on me in my old 00 gt and now the passenger side front on my current 02 gt is sticking again. Try bleeding both the line and master cylinder. Also it could be the line collapsing and holding pressure after letting your foot off the brake pedal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
587 Posts
I've rrplaced all 4 rotors and new pads. Then replaced front pads again and caliper and brake line on drivers side. Its sticking again. If someone didn't bleed rhem properly would it cause it to all seize up just on one side
It's possible you got a bad caliper if it was a remanufactured one, or the brake line was damaged during installation. It's important that you don't twist the rubber brake lines during installation or let the caliper hang by the line unsupported.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts