Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
man they're fast my girlfriend got one. i beat a 2002 5-spd gt. it aint no joke, what'll it take for my lil sixer 2 beat it its a 1998 lol. definately nitrous right unless i get a s/c as well like her car has

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
nitrous is about the only thing other than F/i, or just trade her lol, get her a 9.5psi pulley and exhaust and steal her car for the weekend lol

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
dynotune nitrous kit ftw

NOS sniper kit FTW, and dynotune acessories lol, cause the NOS kit is about 80 bucks cheaper so you can buy a purge or a heater of a controller lol.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey just a question, say i get her a 9.5psi pulley, would the pulley actually be smaller, or bigger. i always think the higher the psi, the smaller the pulley? am i right? thx

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
hey just a question, say i get her a 9.5psi pulley, would the pulley actually be smaller, or bigger. i always think the higher the psi, the smaller the pulley? am i right? thx
yeah smaller pulley= faster rotation of the screws which equals more compression and in turn more boost

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
:lmao have fun trying to beat it with a 98... you have a lot of work to do if your serious about it, or you could just save up and buy one for your self

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
:lmao have fun trying to beat it with a 98... you have a lot of work to do if your serious about it, or you could just save up and buy one for your self
yeah they arnt that expensive. My cousin got his for around 7k

edit: though he had about 500 bucks on fixing the seals and such on it after he got it

1 - 14 of 14 Posts