Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to ensure my little beast has enough fuel to keep runnin hard on the autobahns of Germany!!! My problem is.... I have gotten most all mods done for the air and fuel delivery except.... THE FUEL PUMP!! What is so special about these years they don't offer an aftermarket pump for it??!

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
there are a couple aftermarket fuel pumps, but most go for a frpp piece. the svt focus, aviator, and GT pumps are the typical upgrades. if you are going to do a fuel pump, i would suggest getting the GT.

·
~C~, The Other White Meat!
1,623 Posts
Agreed ^^^^^

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a mostly stock 02 gt, is there any point in changing out a fuel pump if it's already working okay? Should I just wait until it starts giving issues before worrying about it? The car has 96k miles, and I'm pretty sure it's a stock pump.

·
April 2012 ROTM
4,739 Posts
since when did those go up in price?! I had one quoted at like $110 a few months ago lol

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
ha idk man thats just want I found for an example...didn't search for prices

·
April 2012 ROTM
4,739 Posts
if you throw up a link theres some reps in it for you :D

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
i got mine brand new from ford dealership for 70 sumthing. ;) dad's body shop discount FTW! lol.

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
ummm that was in july of 08

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
then sold the entire assembly ready to drop in to a fellow member for 60 bucks.

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
i got my pump just a few months back for $85, i had to get one for machboy's car and was suprised when he told me the new price. the price change has been very recent.

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
damn wonder why? damn money hungry stealerships!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts