Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2000. do i have PI heads? I read on another thread that 01-04 have pi heads and pre mid 01 and older dont. this is like a 30hp difference correct?

i'm replacing my block with a new one and was wondering if i should spend 300 bucks on a set of used pi heads if it would be worth it. thanks

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
99-04 all have PI heads.
94-95 are 5.0
96-98 are 4.6 non PI heads

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
lol... how random.

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
White dont be mad that TMAC is faster than you. I saw yall race. Ever since he took off his PI heads and got some PI heads, he has gained gobs of power!

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hahaha, thats been there forever. I havent been on the forums in quite a while. I know my car is by no means faster than white99's dont worry. I figured my car had pi heads IDK why it wouldnt have. just wanted to make sure.

Oh while i'm doin the swap i'm taking out all heating and a/c, all radio and interior except the dash, and doing two racing seats. How much do those things weigh? My plan is to make it a fun track car and weekend driver. Dont care about radio, heating, ac, or interior.

thanks guys

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.