Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale

Name: Ethan Seckinger

Location (city, state): Ashburn, Virginia (soon to be GA)

Items being sold: 2000 Jeep Wrangler. 2.5L 4cyl Ax5 5spd. D30 front, Custom Ford 8.8 rear axle w/ Lockright Locker, disc brake conversion, 4.88 r&p. 3" suspension lift 1.25" body lift. Newer 33x12.5 Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs. Smittybilt Rock sliders, Tube fenders, Stinger front bumper, Rock Hard 4x4 tire carrier. Full size spare, Hi lift, Soundbar, Hardtop, CB too much to list... Over $5000 invested in parts alone.
Going to be driving more next year and would like to get back in a mustang. Make offer or Trade worst i can say is no. Looking for any 5.0 or 4.6 Mustang

Price:$7500 obo or trade

Picture(s) of item:

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump! Anybody???

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you! It does amazing in the snow. Went through fields and trails on my friends farm this past winter in 10" of untracked snow and it was unstoppable in 4hi.. and that was before the locker. If i end up keeping it I want to swap a 3.9L 4BT cummins in it...
heres some pics from this weekend wheeling In the George Washington National Forest in VA

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
New Parts Bump!!! Just picked up a bikini top and 2 black racing seats. heres a pic with the top.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
would you be interested in a trade for the jeep and some cash for a 1991 gt with all the bells and whistles?

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Id like me a nice fox! shoot me some info and pics please sir!

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
well i dont have pics or the enitre 2 page list of modifications at the moment.
but i will be able to post them around noon tomorow. there on my flash drive which i dont have at the moment.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Alright I may have something else set up but shoot me a PM

1 - 9 of 9 Posts