Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a question or should i say problem.

i had a new stock clutch kit install, everything was installed ok fly wheel turned shifts fine,but heres were it gets wierd,my car run fine when it when in to get the kit installed,other then the throwout bearing was gone.So i had everything replaced i pick it up today,there is no speedo meter working and when driving down the road i slowly brought my car up to 4000 rpms before shift and at 4000 rpms the car seems as it drops power as if it has a governer on it(before pressing in clutch)...once you let it go below 4000 it doesnt seem like anything is wrong but when you press gas to hit 4000 again it seems like it dies out..what could be issues.the engine light also came on and it has never been on since i have owened this car.
thanks for replys wondering as my car never had any issues before it went in..

issues now after clutch
no speedo
engine light
wants to die out at 4000 rpms(press gas slow to all gears and at 4000 its like its governoned.)

only plus i have is gears still shift good (but it did thats anyway) and throwout noise is gone.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
well seems if you forget to plug in the odometer wire,it will cause car to die at 4000 rpms/engine light to come on and of course no odometer...lol...all cause by the guy not second looking at his finished work.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts