Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought it brand new with 22 miles on it in 2001. It only has around 7,800 miles on it now. It gets driven maybe 4 or 5 times year.

Attachments

·
US Air Force (retired)
13,539 Posts
Kelly Blue Book says you might get $12,000 in a private sale. Keep it another 23 years and you might make a profit on it.

If you bought it to be a collector's item why did you put on the rear wing? That will deduct from its value to a collector.

·
US Air Force (retired)
13,539 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cause it's my car! It didn't look right without the spoiler, and yes I added the chin spoiler as well along with the hood kit for with the shocks to keep it up and I swapped out the horrible CD changer with a Blaupunkt Head unit. Saving for someone else you ask? No, I have a daily driver so I don't have to drive this everyday. It's my baby, been with with threw my first marriage and I was smart enough to put it in my Mothers name before I got married just in case so the ex-wife couldn't touch it in the divorce. Just cause I want to keep something nice, you people give me crap!!! Sorry if you have issues with this, but to me it's worth more than money, so your know what think what you will and anyone who doesn't believe it's a true Bullitt, I have the Certificate from Ford to prove it!!!

·
Registered
6,972 Posts
Cause it's my car! It didn't look right without the spoiler, and yes I added the chin spoiler as well along with the hood kit for with the shocks to keep it up and I swapped out the horrible CD changer with a Blaupunkt Head unit. Saving for someone else you ask? No, I have a daily driver so I don't have to drive this everyday. It's my baby, been with with threw my first marriage and I was smart enough to put it in my Mothers name before I got married just in case so the ex-wife couldn't touch it in the divorce. Just cause I want to keep something nice, you people give me crap!!! Sorry if you have issues with this, but to me it's worth more than money, so your know what think what you will and anyone who doesn't believe it's a true Bullitt, I have the Certificate from Ford to prove it!!!
Chill man. People didn't know where you were going with this post since you didn't ask a question or provide any additional info. I myself thought you were trying to ask how much the car is worth. You didn't mention that you just want to share your car with everyone.

·
US Air Force (retired)
13,539 Posts
Sorry for my misunderstanding. Collector cars really shouldn't be modified. My 2000 GT is a dime a dozen. Nothing unique about it at all. It really did matter that I modified it. And you are correct, I like a Mustang with a spoiler. I actually prefer the 1999-2000 spoiler but it didn't look right sitting in the middle of the trunk lid. I moved mine back two inches and it looks much better. Pictures in garage. Click on them to see the spoiler.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I applaud you to keep the bullitt pristine with that low mileage. I too have a low mileage mustang . It's a 2002 Saleen S/C. Do I mod it?...... hell yes. Forged motor and lots of other goodies that pushes HP near 500 to the wheels. To each his own.>:)>:)>:)

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts