Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
Thanks! and hell yea I do! :yes but I am just an NHL freak in general, who's your team?!
Right on brother!

Yeah I grew up in Toronto... so yeah... long suffering Leafs fan here. lol :crazy

lol... but, like you, I love the NHL period... can't wait for the playoffs to get going :rockon

·
Hey Everybody, Come See How Hard I Parked!
13,873 Posts
SEXY as **** minus the cobra badges. Why does everyone feel the need to mis badge their cars! I wanted a SHELBY so I bought one. I could give a **** less about the front bumper. That looks tits! BUT, if you wanted a COBRA, you should have bought a COBRA!

You have a ****ing BULLITT , nothing to be ashamed of man. Just let it be a BULLITT!

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
SEXY as **** minus the cobra badges. Why does everyone feel the need to mis badge their cars! I wanted a SHELBY so I bought one. I could give a **** less about the front bumper. That looks tits! BUT, if you wanted a COBRA, you should have bought a COBRA!

You have a ****ing BULLITT , nothing to be ashamed of man. Just let it be a BULLITT!
BULLITTs are the sex for GT...i wish that my GT was a BULLITT...i'd still be driving it lol.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
its converted to a cobra so dnt complain about badges

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
I don't give a **** if it was converted into a beanie baby. If it was a beanie baby to begin with, it shouldn't wear the TY tag! Get the idea!;)
this is correct...i can put a shelby KR engine in my car (in my dreams), but it's still not a KR...so i wouldn't badge it as such

edit: @ RZN...repped good sir for the lolz

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
I don't give a **** if it was converted into a beanie baby. If it wasn't a beanie baby to begin with, it shouldn't wear the TY tag! Get the idea!;)
:eek:lol...a ****in beanie baby...hell of a reference!

Ditch the badges...otherwise, sexy car man. I love the hood, bumper, side skirts...just loose the badges:eek:

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
How do you drive that thing btw? I just lowered mine, not as low as yours, and I have to avoid speed bumps because I scrape on 90% of them now...and I raised my exhaust when I lowered the car.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Right on brother!

Yeah I grew up in Toronto... so yeah... long suffering Leafs fan here. lol :crazy

lol... but, like you, I love the NHL period... can't wait for the playoffs to get going :rockon

Well, thanks for Steen! ha

Yea, I'm ready for the playoffs, sucks our teams aren't good. lol

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
I love the look of the car except the stance and the cobra badges. from the second pic it looks like the camber is way off and the top of the tire is tilted in

·
I Handle Meat Entirely Way Too Much
8,744 Posts
damn, sick lookin ride
if u like the badges keep em
i dont mind them

·
Disturbin' The Peace
4,121 Posts
I'm guessing coil overs?
Looks amazing, thats the stance I want.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts