229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Name: Jacob
Location (city, state): Dunedin, FL
Items being sold: Part out
Price: depends
Picture(s) of item: will post tomorrow!

Hey guys
I have a complete mineral grey mustang for part out. The things that are already gone are the drivers side door and panel, gas tank fuel pump/hat, and the motor. The interior of this car is in very good condition the leathers (black) are near perfect. I am going to put a lot of this on ebay so if you need something let me know asap and I can get it to you. Interior trim is all black and it has the stock wheels on it which I still have. Parts start coming off tomorrow. I'll post pics of everything tomorrow when the sun is out.

Thanks

·
carbon fiber.
56 Posts
How much is the hood going for and, do you still have the headlights? If so can you post a pic of the headlights? I may be interested in the headers. What engine do you have?

·
Formerly whyxitx
12,087 Posts
which kind of side scoops are they? And i might be interested in the hood scoop if you would be willing to part the hood. Let me know.

·
Registered
816 Posts
i am interested in the full set of leather seats if you still have them, as long as they will bolt into my 1995..

text me 941 681 6376 im in florida as well

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i am interested in the full set of leather seats if you still have them, as long as they will bolt into my 1995..

Sorry guys I must have double posted the original thread! I only have the back seats left but will cut you a killer deal if you come get them let me know. I'll text ya anyways. As for the other stuff I have the stock headers, every thing else you guys asked for is gone.

·
I Want A Good Speed Raping
13,304 Posts

Dude pm your number or i can promise you that MM will blow your cell up with gay or retarded text messages. :lmao

·
Registered
816 Posts
ughhh idk what your talkin about dude, ^ but havent had any messages coming through

1 - 9 of 9 Posts