Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
aight so my buddies got a 1996 mustang v8 stock and i got a mustang v6 with posi-traction, 4.10 gears, CAI, and 65mm throttle body who do u think will win?

·
Doc
37,101 Posts
he will. he has an assload of more tq and still has more power.

sorry.. get some juice and it would even it up

·
Registered
8,852 Posts
you will be close, but either can win. i beat stock non-pi 4.6s when i had all the bolt ons minus gears. that gave about the same difference over stock as gears alone... now, with bolt ons and gears, i walk non-pi gt's stock and keep up with 99-04 gt's...

·
Registered
689 Posts
AtlanticBlue99 said:
you will be close, but either can win. i beat stock non-pi 4.6s when i had all the bolt ons minus gears. that gave about the same difference over stock as gears alone... now, with bolt ons and gears, i walk non-pi gt's stock and keep up with 99-04 gt's...
whats a non pi?

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
I take stock 96 gt's they are close races but the smallest driver error you win.

·
Registered
8,852 Posts
Steamboat 16 said:
AtlanticBlue99 said:
whats a non pi?
non performance-improved heads, coupled with intake and cams...

these are the 96-98 4.6L gt mustangs, and if you run a 15 flat, you will win if he is stock. they are not all that fast, but don't let him get the jump on you because he has a torque advantage.

this is why it will be too close to call. it is a driver's race.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts