Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just got an everyday driver, grabbed it for 3k on craigslist w/ 81k miles. Clean title, just needed some elbow grease. Has a little bit of dings here and there but ive had it for about a month now and alot are taken care of. Just ordered Flowmaster 44's, hood scoop, and chin spoiler today. Black bullit wheels next week. Happy to be part of the site, hopefully my stang will turn heads soon. :D

Mods:
K&N FIPK Cold Air Intake
Zex Wet Injected Nitrous System
3.73 Gears

·
Banned
8,398 Posts
imo return the flowmaster 44's and go with 40's or thrush welded chambered series, (id go with thrush)

also id change plugs, wires, and fuel filter, made a big difference on my stang, and it has less miles than yours.

did you get a tape on scoop or oem bolt on?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imo return the flowmaster 44's and go with 40's or thrush welded chambered series, (id go with thrush)

also id change plugs, wires, and fuel filter, made a big difference on my stang, and it has less miles than yours.

did you get a tape on scoop or oem bolt on?
I looked at the thrush, I couldnt really find any reviews comparing the two though. But ill take that to mind. I have changed the fuel filter and plugs, helped a whole lot because it had a little miss, but not it dont. Its the scoop off of americanmuscle, so its the tape-on. Thanks for reading man

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
I looked at the thrush, I couldnt really find any reviews comparing the two though. But ill take that to mind. I have changed the fuel filter and plugs, helped a whole lot because it had a little miss, but not it dont. Its the scoop off of americanmuscle, so its the tape-on. Thanks for reading man
think of it like this...thrush welds = flowmaster 40's.....been there done that

(BTW...FIRST POST IN 3 DAYS :D...MINI VACATION A SUCCESS)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts