Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the market for a convertible boot cover for my 2002 GT. I've been looking on Ebay and they seem a bit pricey... Anyone got a suggestion?

·
Registered
65 Posts
I've been on the hunt for one for my 02 GT too. I'm wondering if Ford actually used the same boot for all the New Edge verts? The sellers I've asked didn't know for sure.
I was thinking ebay prices pretty good. I can't remember the exact amount, but I think my local Ford dealer wanted over $300 for a new one!

·
Registered
194 Posts
I was able to get lucky and find one in a classified on a mustang site for $80.00 shipped... I'll have it nextweek and let you 2 know if he has anymore.... (They are oe ford)

·
~C~, The Other White Meat!
1,623 Posts
Man I havent used mine since I bought my car! I dont leave the top down and like to have the ability to stop and put it up when I need to with out having to get out and take it off and store it. Either way, I think they run like $300 or so as was said. I would think $100 is a fair price!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you for all the replies, I'm gonna get on the hunt for one again...

·
Registered
194 Posts
from what I have seen it is 94-04 but to be safe I would go 94-98 and 99-04 (But a friend has a 97 and I'll try and get her boot and put it on my 00...

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
I don't think I have ever put my boot on. They just do not fit well at all and are a pain in the ass to do. Plus they take up room in the car.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts