Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Purging my 100 shot
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i bought my car in august. it was a piece of crap. dings, dents, scratches etc.. i bought the car for 4700 with a miss/hesitation. i replaced the coils, maf sensor, tps sensor, fuel rail pressure sensor, fuel pump etc. i bought a JLT ram air intake, off road x pipe, flowmaster exhaust, sct x3 chip.. i then lowered my car by cutting my springs, did front and rear sway bar delete, am gutted in the back with no rear seat. well i just got it painted mineral grey, ordered smoked headlights and fogs, mach 1 grill, mach 1 lip, tinted tails, black mustang letters, shaved the wing off, shaved the rear key hole and emblems etc.. hope u enjoy

BEFORE

AFTER

315/35/17

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
nice to see its finally getting painted. Whats with all the saved posts?

·
Samurai Vomit Magnet
4,259 Posts
Looks 1000x better, but why did you delete the sway bars? You just want a straightline car?

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
nice work man when i get my truck holes filled im thinking about shaving the rear keyhole too and also debadging the whole car

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
I was just thinking when I have mine painted again in april that I wanted to shave the keyhole on the trunk. You have convinced me. Looks great.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts