Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I HAVE to sell my gt.... Its an 02 wit 95k miles. its red with black stripe theme and all... it has a professional products 75mm tb and plenum, bbk cai, lowering kit, black 17x9 and 17x10.5 fr500s with nitto 315/35/17s on the back, built t-45 transmission, BRAND NEW spec stage III clutch, o/r x pipe, magnapacs with turn downs, 3.73 gears, hypertech programmer, rear seat delete with flush mount speaker box.... I have to get rid of the car because of some money complications I am having. I want 10k for the car. It runs great and should easily run low 13s... If you have any questions just throw a pm my way or w/e... here are some pics.

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Great looking car. Maybe drop the price to 9 or 9,500 due to the miles, but you should have no problem selling it. Goog luck man. Hope everything works out for you.

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks man.... i dont want to get rid of it.. i love that car more than any other vehicle i have ever had but other things are higher up on priorities... like living situations and what not. lol.

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Ha, its always good to know your priorities. And you can always get another stang down the road. Gotta keep things in line.

·
Registered
599 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
what you mean cut holes? na... i took the back seat out and made a box that fit through the hole goin into the trunk... then made the bottom part mold to all the plastic and cut it and carpet it... i still have all my trunk space also...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts