Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
MM's Orangest
2,885 Posts
2 years ago I would have called that a steal. Now I'm not so sure.

·
Baker Jr.
3,472 Posts
You can find better.

·
Baker Jr.
3,472 Posts
^ Good idea

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
supercharge what you have. that price seems kinda high with almost 80k miles.

·
N/A 4v Guru
3,484 Posts
offer them 16500 or 17000 if they say no then stick with what you have

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
^ yeah thats prob what I'd do as well. Id start at 15k for shits and giggles, then go up from there. the least he could do is turn the low price before down accepting the 17k

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
thats high. u could do a 4v cobra engine swap and tranny with a whipple and be well under 20k

·
Registered
156 Posts
definitely agree its not a good deal. ive seen cobra's in my area with 25k-35k miles go for 18k-20k. im probably having the same thoughts as you, supercharge the GT or buy a cobra. either way your gonna end up with the same #s, its just the thought of everything that would go with buying the cobra that makes me weigh my options.

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts
+1 you can find lower miles for that price

·
Registered
634 Posts
go on KBB and get the price and shove it in his face. I don't know details so I can't do it so maybe that could be a good pull on your half to get it at the right price??

·
April 2012 ROTM
4,739 Posts
I would pass on that one IMHO...if your set on a termi then do some more searchin ...if you want more power look into a blower :)

·
Boost gets you laid
2,625 Posts
kbb isn't accurate for cars like this. it doesn't take into account of how desired these cars are.. yeah you could probably do a tad better..

if i could go back and start over, i would have sold my GT and bought a cobra. way better platform to build on. you will regret it if you dump all that money into the gt when you could have had a cobra.. just think.. dump 10k into your car and make it badass, then it will still be only worth 10k

1 - 20 of 34 Posts