Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't really want to do it but im gonna try school for a couple more years and don't use it alot so whats the point. Anyway the prices negotiable just wanted to see what i can work from. The car has 98k, i bought it with 90k never had any trouble with it. It has mach1 chin spoiler, grille delete, jlt intake, welded in flows, and a memphis audio system consisting of a m1 10'' sub and a power refrence amp, there are billet window handles and headlight switch inside otherwise the car is untouched. Has falken tires with about 80% left on them and the car is about flawless other than a couple small dings. Interior is perfect and is tan leather with the only thing wearing in it being the shift knob. I'm the 2nd owner of it and i figure ill start at 11500 on it. Remember this is neg. and i do have the clear title in hand.
Pics can be viewed here- http://eastnc.craigslist.org/car/574479691.html
Oh its a 5 speed too and im located in Beaufort NC Thanks

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
i would suggest that you include more pictures....when you are spending thousands of $ i would want to have many pictures so i know for sure what i am buying

·
Anatidaephobic
2,370 Posts
dude thats way way overpriced. you can buy a 03 gt with 40-50k miles for 12k. plus the blue book on your car with it being is Excellent condition which at 98kmiles i know yours isn't is set at 9.8k private dealer value.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah im just feeling now, don't know the market on them im just going by what they sell for around here, if anything ill keep it since its paid off anyway...

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK, what im asking's is what i want, the price is negotiable. A friend of mine just sold his 00 gt with just bolt ons and 120k for 10k i'm just going by what they go for in the area. If your not interested in the car dont post in the thread about my pricing i don't do it to anyone.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump from the dead... Anyone whos interested make me a offer cause the price is VERY neg. i need to sell since ill be in the military soon...

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump. Down to 9500

1 - 9 of 9 Posts