·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Holy fawking ****

·
11.5:1 or GTFO
12,899 Posts
Holy sexy. Good God man :drool

I'll be making a post in the detailing sextion tomorrow, chime in the thread when I make it.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Car looks great. I don't care for the wheels but to each their own.

·
MMM JELLO!!!
905 Posts
damn that thing shines
u need a spoiler tho lol

·
Banned
8,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Holy fawking ****
yours is next!
Holy sexy. Good God man :drool

I'll be making a post in the detailing sextion tomorrow, chime in the thread when I make it.
thanks, idk thought I washed my car too much? ;) lol I'll get you hooked up
Car looks great. I don't care for the wheels but to each their own.
thanks
http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forum...ainting-pictures-guidelines-how-30-hours.html
if you're interested in why I'm running them, I personally love how they came out and they've really grown on me
damn that thing shines
u need a spoiler tho lol
it better :lol
:no just took it off and plugged it
#3=sig shot
you think?

this is probably my favorite
I also really like the green contrast

·
Registered
729 Posts
Looks good man shines like crazy! For some reason i never like the tires on you'res for some reason.

·
ZYZZ Brah
3,630 Posts
Looks real slick man. IMO it would look better with the chin spoiler the original black, it would pop out a bit more. Looks good though

·
Banned
8,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Looks good man shines like crazy! For some reason i never like the tires on you'res for some reason.
its a love hate thing :lol
Makes me wish I had time to do a full correction on my 03. :(
I'm sure you can find the time, if need be do the correction in several sessions
You're car is so damn blue I swear you ****ed some of my cones.
:shiftyeyes
:withhomo I might get the take once school break hits and might give it a shot.
I can't stress taking the plunge to correct your paint enough, if you care about your vehicle then its something you should do, it makes a world of a difference.. I mean look at how I pickedup my paint, and how it was after I corrected it with just the first step, I could have stopped there..

Looks real slick man. IMO it would look better with the chin spoiler the original black, it would pop out a bit more. Looks good though
thanks, what do you mean original black? this spoiler comes stock matte, however I always test products on my own car, so these tires and trim (including chin spoiler) will see over 20+ products in their lifetimes lol, I wasn't the biggest fan of how the wolfgang black diamond tire gel the tires and spoiler looking, ecotouch tire shine is still my number one, but I did like it on the cowl

1 - 19 of 19 Posts