Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are ready to sell my dads stang. It is a really clean garage kept car. Bought it last year the same day i got mine... (u can search this it was one of my first post)... We dont have the money to pay for 2 mustangs so we are sellin my dads. My Dad lost his job so we really need to get rid of it.

It is all stock except for flomaster exaust. only been driven 3,000 miles since purchased. Now has 52,000 miles. It has a very clean interior with a Mach 1000 system

Asking $18,000

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im trying but i have supper slow internet... and the pics wont upload yet

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
yes they are... i think they look pretty good....it looks so good bc my dad only drove it a couple times on sunnydays... and kept it in the garage... and always kept it washed...

Also still has a 100,000 mile warrenty from a ford dealership...

·
Registered
217 Posts
sweet another mustang from my area

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the sound system is way better than the 460... my gt has the 460 and i wanted my dad to switch with me but he wouldnt...

I think it cost $1000 from the dealer for the upgrade I may be wrong though..

sorry the pics are messy but we took some quick pics thats still the paper matt from when we bought it last year... we didnt even wash it... theres not a thing wrong on this car

·
Registered
400 Posts
I have the mach 1000 audio system and mine doesnt look like that WTF?

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Maybe it was different in 04 i know the head unit is a little different

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
got the mach 1000 in my 02 it looks just like yours joe, i did test drive a red '02 and someone jacked the subs and amps so it said 1000 on the head unit but nothin in the trunk.

bump for a clean gt

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
please let me know of some offers...

·
Registered
111 Posts
i got my 03 gt from the ford dealer convertable,roll bar and shaker hood installed on it and it had 9,000 miles i got it for 18,000 out the door but thats in michigan so i dunno that might be a little high i have the 1000 sytem to but its a nice clean car

1 - 20 of 35 Posts