Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i recently got a 2004 mach 1 and i was looking at getting a turner. I was told to go towards the sct instead of the diablo tuner that i was gonna get.. anyway i was wondering who has the best tunes for our car and where i should get the tuner from. thanks in advance

·
Registered
532 Posts
btw this car is the 5 speed with stock gears

·
Registered
508 Posts
go sct, i hear of people switching to sct all the time because more dynos use sct. and AM has free tunes for life but i havent heard if its good tunes or not. BAMA does the tunes.

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Find out what your local tuner uses first, if you plan on getting it dyno tuned in the future.

·
Registered
968 Posts
there free tunes for life from am if you buy the parts from them. if i remember correctly its like $15 if you did not buy the parts from them. still a decent deal i guess.

i have no complaints with my sct

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
Find out what your local tuner uses first, if you plan on getting it dyno tuned in the future.
this. the main reason why people switch from one tuner to another is because they bought their first one not know that all the tuners around them use a certain hand held and they bought the other brand.

·
Registered
11,185 Posts
this. the main reason why people switch from one tuner to another is because they bought their first one not know that all the tuners around them use a certain hand held and they bought the other brand.
Agreed thats about the only reason they would switch bc the only reason I sold my diablo and picked up an sct bc the shop i was gonna go with uses sct not diablo other than that I wouldnt have switched and for my auto the diablo had more options on tuning the trans. Just find out what the shops in your area tunes with if you plan on doing future mods make the choice from there bc both the tuners will do the same thing in the longrun.

·
Banned
7,007 Posts
The only dyno tuners in Iowa use SCT. If you want email tunes, go with Joe @ Trick Tuners.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts