Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well after being in the accident and all I decided to correct the GT again. Granted I still need the new bumper, spoiler and hood scoop to get back but here is how it came out. Didnt use the Makita on it this time since I am waiting for my 3M perfect it III backing plate to come in so this was done with the trusty little PCXP. My girlfriends stupid neighbor turned on his sprinkler hose attachment to water his grass and sprayed all my ride with hard water during the day when I left my GT there while I was correcting her Scion TC. So instead of going home and dragging out all my stuff again in the middle of the night. I went to the carwash in my neighborhood and rinsed it down since there was only light dust on it from one day. I then use some Prima Slick and multiple microfibers to dry it and quick detail it I even drove around the car wash 3 time to make sure all the water was out of the crevices since I didnt have access to my leaf blower haha:eek:.

Karcher K 5.85M
PWM Mecline Foam Cannon
PC 7424XP with LC 5" backing plate
Uber 3" rotary & d/a backing plate
Uber 5.5 & 4" Yellow & Green Pads
LC Hydrotech Crimson 5.5" pad
3 Buckets (wash,rinse,wheels & exhaust)
2 Grit Guards
Swissvax Detail brush
Wheel Barrel brush
Mercury Kwazar Pro (with Prima Slick in it)
Zep Citrus
CG Maxisuds II
DI sheepskin mitt
Peak Microfiber Dressing applicator
CG Ez-Creme
Megs M105
Mothers Professional Heavy Duty Rubbing Compound # 81232
Menzerna 203S PowerFinish
Autoglym High Definition Wax
Blackfire Wet Diamond
Claymagic Fine Clay
Poorboys World Trim Restore
Poorboys Spray and Wipe
Mothers Wheel & Tire Cleaner
Mothers Wheel brush
Mothers Wheel Well brush
Mothers Reflections Tire Care
Mothers Professional Detailer
DI All purpose microfibers
DI WW microfibers
Mothers Plush double sided Microfibers

Video walk around

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:bump

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks man, I think the GT looks great, compared to where it was when I got it back from the body shop. I am waiting to see what my attorney says. I need him to give me the ok to sell it before I decide to since he is still working on my case with the truck that hit me.

·
RIP Dennis
76,434 Posts
Damn danny that looks like glass...I want to be as good as this detailing stuff as you one day...And yes I am serious on that!

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Damn danny that looks like glass...I want to be as good as this detailing stuff as you one day...And yes I am serious on that!
Thanks alot for the complement Chris its much appreciated and I am sure you will be it just take time your TL already looks awesome:yes Anyway this and the other thread I made on the Scion TC can be added to the stickies?

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
COBRAAA here you comeeee!!!

can't wait to see what you do!

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well I went to the local Audi and Jaguar dealership today to see what I would get for my GT since I was approved for a loan at best rate in town (thank God for my good credit) and to take the 2004 SY Cobra for a drive. They offered me $6500 for my GT. I told them that was too low so the went up to $7800 which is ok. But they still did not want to budge on the price of $25,000 when I offered them $23,000 for it. So I left and told them I was not interested in it for that price. So the search for a terminator continues

·
RIP Dennis
76,434 Posts
$8K isnt a bad price at all really considering the miles...

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
$8K isnt a bad price at all really considering the miles...
It isnt bad man, but for them not to even lower the price of the terminator is ridiculous. First of all that cobra is not worth $25,000 it is worth $23,000 in excellent condition with 22K on NADA, they were not even willing to go down to that so I said screw them haha.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Looks amazing as always Danny. For some odd reason, I cannot get my GT to look like that no matter how many times or what products I use on it. I am thinking it's gotta be something in my technique/process to why I am not getting stellar results like this. I am going to possibly give her the whole meal deal again sometime soon so we will see what happens....

·
RIP Dennis
76,434 Posts
It isnt bad man, but for them not to even lower the price of the terminator is ridiculous. First of all that cobra is not worth $25,000 it is worth $23,000 in excellent condition with 22K on NADA, they were not even willing to go down to that so I said screw them haha.
Screw that dude...Termi's are going for 20K or less everywhere now...Remember these are 8+ year old cars...

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Looks amazing as always Danny. For some odd reason, I cannot get my GT to look like that no matter how many times or what products I use on it. I am thinking it's gotta be something in my technique/process to why I am not getting stellar results like this. I am going to possibly give her the whole meal deal again sometime soon so we will see what happens....
Thanks man, what polishes and pads do you currently use?

Screw that dude...Termi's are going for 20K or less everywhere now...Remember these are 8+ year old cars...
The max I am looking to finance is $14000 and I am hoping to get around $10000 for my GT so that gets me at $24000. Also I am looking for a terminator with 30K or less the lower the better. To me this is going to be like a new car... since its one I have always wanted one since its release, preferably in sonic blue, mystichrome, DSG, SY, Comp Orange. So thats why I am looking for one with such low milage, because I plan on keeping this one for a long time to build it exactly how I want it. With some True Forged wheels, Bassani exhaust, etc., maybe even a whipple.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts