Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 1998 mustang v6. can i beat a 2004 tiberon. its the one that has the v6. i think that is the gt isn't it? any way i was just wondering. this guy claims to have beaten gt mustangs with it and i really didn't think it was that fast.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
really what kind of numbers do they put out?

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what would it take to beat him? would gears be enough or would i have to do some motor work?

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
think gears, full exhaust, cai, alum driveshaft.... you might have a slight chance of beating one. They're not slow sixxers. Plus he's much lighter. so even if you match his hp... he'll still have an advantage on you b/c of his weight.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oh well i am considering a rear seat delete soo..... but uyea to get 30 horses i would have to do some motor work for sure. ight thanks for the info.

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
i dont think they are very fast at all. i just did a clutch and flywheel change in one. they are ok, but they have no torque at all. you will need some help, but it could be a drivers race if he cant drive. he is not beating gt's, or even the 99+ v6's unless the dirver is ****.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
i dont think they are very fast at all. i just did a clutch and flywheel change in one. they are ok, but they have no torque at all. you will need some help, but it could be a drivers race if he cant drive. he is not beating gt's, or even the 99+ v6's unless the dirver is ****.
well thats because you drive a Dragged out Big hp NA stang lol

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
and if you're gonna race... i would take the subs and the spare tire and jack out. a good 100lbs right there.
oh yea i most def would. i already have the spare tire out:) and i would def take the subs out. even though it is a pain.

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
well thats because you drive a Dragged out Big hp NA stang lol

:lmao:lmao:lmao i dont even think so:funnah. to me, its still one of the biggest POS's ive everhad to own. besides i havent driven the car in about 2 months. i actually raced the tiburon i did the clutch and lightweight flywheel in and beat it in my old chevy short wide.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
:lmao:lmao:lmao i dont even think so:funnah. to me, its still one of the biggest POS's ive everhad to own. besides i havent driven the car in about 2 months. i actually raced the tiburon i did the clutch and lightweight flywheel in and beat it in my old chevy short wide.
hahaha.... well your cars shitting on you cuz ur dumping all this hp into it w/o forging it lmao. wait... its not forged right? + everysingle stang tranny to date except the T56 is complete garbage... + the 28 Spline... but minus everything they're good cars hahahaha.

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
its not forged yet, will be soon. everything that is breaking is not in the motor at all suprisingly. its everything else.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
my friend has an 03 and he likes to think how bad ass it is LOL i've never raced him or anything, but he says it is pretty quick.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts