Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
MM's Mad Scientist
5,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OK, I just wanted to make sure that two of them would be good for about 600HP.

·
MM's Mad Scientist
5,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A smarter move would be 2 focus pumps or GT40 pumps.
No doubt, but since I got two new GT pumps and another FPDM for close to free last light, I went ahead and installed both of them in my GT basket. I'll get it datalogged on the street and let you know what kind of duty cycle they run on Monday.

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
yea im interested to see.. Emay, how much are focus pumps? and whats the perk behind em? i had a focus one time... a red zx3... neat little car, handled like a rail.

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
focus pumps flow more fuel, more efficiently..
one focus pump isnt equiv to one mustang pump is it? but two is better than one i guess:rolleyes:

·
Registered
135 Posts
Whats the most effective fuel system to run enough fuel for 750hp? Over here, we just get nailed $$$$$$$$$$$$ for GT500 parts or settle for the aftermarket pumps/injectors that come with blower kits. I want to build/stroke mine and use gas to get to 750, any thoughts as it is a big cost if im not careful but obviously i dont want to scrimp on fuel!

·
May 08 ROTM
7,192 Posts
Whats the most effective fuel system to run enough fuel for 750hp? Over here, we just get nailed $$$$$$$$$$$$ for GT500 parts or settle for the aftermarket pumps/injectors that come with blower kits. I want to build/stroke mine and use gas to get to 750, any thoughts as it is a big cost if im not careful but obviously i dont want to scrimp on fuel!
2 GT40 pumps in the GT500 fuel hat converted to AN fittings for even better flow..

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
unreal.. cant believe they put a better pump in a ****ing ford focus... what years do you look for emay?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts