Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 326 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, does ANYONE on this site have a mustang that can beat a 2006 GTO?
Specs:
6.0L V8
Rated 400 hp @ cars.com
6 Speed-Manual Transmission

My cousins girlfriends moms boyfriend (lol)
just won 1million dollars and should be getting it in the next couple weeks. my cousin lives with them, and he's buying everyone a new car, and they're moving in to a bigger/nicer house. my cousins getting a 2006 gto.

can anyone on here beat that?
he laughed when i said there are still mustangs that would beat him.
he lives in Illinois btw.

·
Zip's Supervisor
13,624 Posts
i wish i could win a million dollars... id have more crap that way lol
grocery store job ftl :(

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
all you need is a 9 psi turbo ...

oh wait that was on the old ones... 03-04 ... you might be able to put one in its place with a well machined top end and 11 psi

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the stock gto only runs mid 13's in qtr... like [email protected] or something close

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
not how my car can beat it, i know how to make my car beat it... but just wonderin if anyone on here can already... so when he gets it, i can pay someone to go smoke him and show him my mustang infatuation still > his gto junk

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
=]

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i think imma make torres go race him;[
torres ill pay u 50 dollar:D

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ill give you 50 one-dollar bills so it looks like alot! w00t:p

·
MM's official Chevy guy
2,024 Posts
i think chris could take hime once he gets his new trany Al ds, and Al fly wheel, and a tune, he should be looking at around 350-370 rwhp depending on the tune. and being lighter should be able to take him.
but sss is still under 300 rwhp so don't think that he would have a good chance, but still do a lot better then most on her.

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
sss can't do **** his V1 doesn't put out enough power :D

though mmvi might be able to i don't know where he is located...

and undisputadley torres already beat one ... so

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Christorres is my MM hero:D

^
l
l
Should be on SIG:p

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
my car will **** on a 06 GTO.

and shadow 0453 you dont need any mods on a termi to take a GTO, you would need mods on a GTO to even think about keeping up to a stock termi.

because of their weight a mach 1, or 99/01 cobra will likely take one aswell, but its more of a drivers race.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts

and shadow 0453 you dont need any mods on a termi to take a GTO, you would need mods on a GTO to even think about keeping up to a stock termi.

because of their weight a mach 1, or 99/01 cobra will likely take one aswell, but its more of a drivers race.
my bad :sorry

·
Registered
452 Posts

True...

If we're talking BONE STOCK,

Terminator > 6.0 GTO, and put a good driver in a Mach, and the GTO driver might be surprised.

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
they are fat, and run pitiful times for 400 hp, and 05+ gt with a good driver would run hard with one and should beat one with a few boltons,

·
Registered
94 Posts
the stock gto only runs mid 13's in qtr... like [email protected] or something close
Pontiac claimed it ran High 12s, but Car and Driver had it tested and came out with low 13s...this is the LS2 version 2005-06.

Terminator > 6.0 GTO, and put a good driver in a Mach, and the GTO driver might be surprised.
I agree the Termis would kill it...but I don't think Mach 1s would.

1 - 20 of 326 Posts