Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

I'm new to the forum and made this account to help out a friend who just picked up a (manual) 06 S281SC and while i was talking to the seller of the car he mentioned the car has a tune on it, but he said its a generic off the shelf tune that had no follow-up dyno or street tuning done to it and that's sketching me out so id simply like to get a stock tune for a 06 S281SC that i could flash the car with so we don't have to worry about this mystery tune hurting the engine later down the line.

If anyone with such a car would be willing to pull their tune or if someone has a copy of a "factory" tune for this car it would be extremely appreciated!

If there's any other relevant information that is needed about the car to help select the correct stock tune please let me know and i can provide it.

· Registered
745 Posts
Welcome to MM.
Tunes don't work that way, they are specific to a car. ( ECU )

· Banned
7 Posts
Hello!

I'm new to the forum and made this account to help out a friend who just picked up a (manual) 06 S281SC and while i was talking to the seller of the car he mentioned the car has a tune on it, but he said its a generic off the shelf tune that had no follow-up dyno or street tuning done to it and that's sketching me out so id simply like to get a stock tune for a 06 S281SC that i could flash the car with so we don't have to worry about this mystery tune hurting the engine later down the line.

If anyone with such a car would be willing to pull their tune or if someone has a copy of a "factory" tune for this car it would be extremely appreciated!

If there's any other relevant information that is needed about the car to help select the correct stock tune please let me know and i can provide it.
Better contact Brenspeed

1 - 4 of 4 Posts