Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I bought a 2007 Silver Mustang GT a couple of weeks ago. Used with only 40000miles on it. Who ever owned it took care of it.

Who ever owned it had a light tint on it, but look like it was scratched pretty bad by the typical 2005-2009 window problem. I installed the mole skin yesterday after I changed out the tint.

I also added a few appearance mods, like hood scoop, window louvers, side scoops and headlight splitters. I will def do more down the road with performance and appearance. But, I am a TSgt in the Air Force and moving this summer to Burlington NC as a recruiter and the domestic supervisor said now more money on the mustang till we get settled in the new place.

I used to have a 2005 Blue GTO with a lot of performance upgrade, but got married and had a kid and the wife couldn't drive it and the baby seat in the back was a pain.

Years later saw this Mustang and we needed a 2nd car. This one will have no car seats and the wife can't drive stick so its all mine.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you, I have so much I want to do to it!

·
Registered
253 Posts
I would like to have your rear bumper plz lol.. mine was damaged the other day. J/k but nice choice and I did same thing no wife no kid allowed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts