Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking for an M90 supercharger setup including injectors for my 2008 GT 5spd

im also looking for borla mufflers

and a short shift kit and some wheels

IF ANYONE knows where i can find any of this reasonably the plz let me know
asap
:3gears

·
Premium Member
22,435 Posts
Are you wanting to know of stores selling this stuff?

Just use Google Shopping with the part number for what you're looking for. It's pretty easy to view the reviews to make sure you're buying from a reputable store.

I would recommend the MGW short throw shifter. You have to buy directly through MGW.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks, no i was looking for the charger set up used the rest new

·
Like A Boss
18,927 Posts
Go to the section off the forum where people are selling stuff.

·
Registered
3,776 Posts
The for sale area here and on S197 forum, they have tons of for sale stuff.. probably able to get a better blower than the m90 too.

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
Silverrider has a good point. Whether you get the S/C new or used I would go with the TVS Phase 1 kit. This way you already have good safe power for the stock bottom end. If you happen to go with the M90 still you would have to do the pulley intake and tune upgrade to get to the stock power of the TVS.

·
Bob The Mo'fukkin Builda!
10,234 Posts
you'll likely become quickly bored with the M90 and then to make matters worse you can't get any more power from it

·
Registered
569 Posts
I have done almost everything to my m90 and it is a fun little blower. If I want more power I have to get a TVS blower.

·
Like A Boss
18,927 Posts
If you want borla ATAK, brenspeed has some in their secondhand parts store

·
Registered
209 Posts
If you're on a budget check out the GT500 blower and DOB manifold. There is a link at the bottom of that page to the support forum.

Avoid the M90 it was designed for GM v6 engines and is too small to run right on our engines. You want the biggest blower you can afford. The TVS is ideal but the M122 GT500 blower is also a good blower for 450rwhp applications and a budget.

·
FBGM
6,177 Posts
Saleen supercharger?

·
Registered
3,776 Posts
s197 has a saleen supercharger with gt500 fuel pump and injectors for $3650

1 - 14 of 14 Posts