Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
2,194 Posts
i love how people get their panties wet over a shitty clip of the new camaro :lmao

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Lol NBA its a video of the new camaro of course people are going to get excited especially camaro guys!

Their assholes over their though, they never give mustangs any credit, we give them their credit, they dont give us ****.

·
Doc
37,101 Posts
they are pretty ignorant over there..

their specs are off as well .. the have the GT500 as a 13.5 second 1/4 car :lol

·
Doc
37,101 Posts

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
The guy was like "the camaro is going to send the mustang to the graveyard anyways" meanwhile, the mustang sent the camaro to the graveyard already.. its just been down long enough now to build the strength and come back. Sales>cocky assholes

·
Banned
2,194 Posts
The guy was like "the camaro is going to send the mustang to the graveyard anyways" meanwhile, the mustang sent the camaro to the graveyard already.. its just been down long enough now to build the strength and come back. Sales>cocky assholes
sales > GM Engines

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
:lmao"
look Like dat ford mustake(mustang) got a little intimidated by the beast of the jungle which is the CAMARO"

OMG not to use the stero type here but i can just see that guy in his trailer!!

·
Registered
609 Posts
thats actually true...mustangs sales drove the camaro to the graveyard....
when people say whats better the mustang or camaro..i just say...well which one is still in production..sucks but the truth

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
2007 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 Convertible - Camaro Forum - 2009 Camaro / 2010 Camaro / New Camaro SS Z28 Forums - Camaro5.com

Zero to 60 mph: 4.8 sec
Zero to 100 mph: 11.1 sec
Zero to 130 mph: 20.6 sec
Street start, 5–60 mph: 5.4 sec
Standing ¼-mile: 13.4 sec @ 108 mph
Top speed (governor limited): 155 mph
Braking, 70–0 mph: 170 ft
Roadholding, 300-ft-dia skidpad: 0.86 g
EPA fuel economy, city driving (C/D est): 15 mpg
C/D-observed fuel economy: 17 mpg
it takes longer to go from 5-60mph than it does to go from 0-60mph :wtf :lmao

·
Registered
927 Posts
These guys are talking ?
did they forget how F-en ugly the inside of a camaro was since 1984-2002?
and the out side of the 4th gen was hideous to say it nicely.

·
Registered
448 Posts
It doesn't matter how fast they make the camaro... we will always win just cuz we got more common sense.... (and taste)

·
Banned
2,194 Posts
i still laugh at the guys who bag on the gt500 when they have no clue what they are talking about

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
i still laugh at the guys who bag on the gt500 when they have no clue what they are talking about
Yeah your right, but they are right about some things, i mean the cobra should be better all around 4 years later, its heavier, not as agile, around the same quickness..

1 - 20 of 21 Posts