Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the CS Front Valance Kit I have a question.

2010-11 Mustang California Special Front Valance Kit by Ford at LRS - Same Day Shipping!

The write up says "This 2010-2011 Mustang GT/CS Front Lower Valence Kits includes almost everything you need to make the swap like the valance itself, foglights with brackets & bulbs, & fog light wiring connectors with pigtails. The reason this kit is "almost" complete is because you will need to add a little extra wire to the new fog light connectors to make them reach the factory harness."

I want to know if I can daisy chain the fogs with this kit into the factory fogs so I can keep them both.

·
Registered
207 Posts
For the CS Front Valance Kit I have a question.

2010-11 Mustang California Special Front Valance Kit by Ford at LRS - Same Day Shipping!

The write up says "This 2010-2011 Mustang GT/CS Front Lower Valence Kits includes almost everything you need to make the swap like the valance itself, foglights with brackets & bulbs, & fog light wiring connectors with pigtails. The reason this kit is "almost" complete is because you will need to add a little extra wire to the new fog light connectors to make them reach the factory harness."

I want to know if I can daisy chain the fogs with this kit into the factory fogs so I can keep them both.

You most certainly can!

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sweet, thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts