Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Heh, saw this on TMS. You can tell when Ford is actively considering a Boss Mustang release by how much Shinoda kicks its heels. They must be getting ready to put a squeaze on Ford for more royalty checks.

·
Penetration before detonation
2,189 Posts
I'm sorry, but I honestly think that the new S197 2010 bodies have the meanest look a Mustang's ever had on the front end. If I saw that in my rear view mirror, I'd be looking to get the hell out of its way.

·
Premium Member
3,173 Posts
Good looking mustang. The black wheels look alot better than the bullits imo

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
:withhomo

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
eh mixed feelings on this car

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
I think they over did on the stickers....waaaaay to much...but other than that the color combo is sick looking!

·
Premium Member
1,169 Posts
it looks like they took the 05 wing, made it a bit smaller, and bolted it upside down under the front end. I really am not to fond of the whole package. but if I could get my hands on the motor......

·
Premium Member
12,055 Posts
again, i do like 2010s but i just prefer 2005-9 models because they look... complete? 2010 is like mini-mes to me

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Eh... not feeling this one. Love the 2010, but not this one...:sorry

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
What you don't see here is the followup posts that someone from Shinoda made at TMS where this was originally posted.

Apparently these pics are just to highlight the lower skirt, that's why it's white, just to show for contrast. This isn't the whole car, just a sneak peek at the one front bumper skirt thingy.

·
:)
11,583 Posts
I love the idea of another boss, especially one actually made by shinoda, but after larry died, they kinda lost the design with the huge flamboyant BOSS stripes

·
:)
11,583 Posts
well i don't know if you're actually James Klok or not, but can you actually put a ford racing crate engine in a 2010 mustang? that would be nice, like a BOSS 302 with a real ford racing 302 in it. Kinda like Larry did.

I just saw the hockey stripes, now those look way better, in my opinion. I kinda passed up on an opportunity to check out a 94-98 shinoda for sale a long time ago. I saw it on craigslist and thought "now what the hell is shinoda?" at the time i'd never heard of larry.

Ford Racing Performance Parts [Crate Engines]

·
Registered
2,012 Posts

1 - 20 of 46 Posts