Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1- It should fit an older mustang right? Like an 07
2- Anyone know if they are for sale? I tried frpp and other sites but did not find
3- Am I wasting money and time looking for one? Kinda like it:)

Thanks for any help or advice

·
Golf Pencil Kawk Juggler
2,421 Posts
Pics?

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
zip i want that lady in your pic :drool

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
I wanna feel her!

FEEL
FEEL
FEEL

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
True that.

And if the car is in production, you shouldn't need a FRPP dealer. You should be able to walk up to any parts counter and order any part that comes standard on the car.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This is standard on the 2010? GT?

Anyway if so, newtakeoff.com will have them soon enough for a decent price.

May not be standard but I think its at least an option. Could be wrong on both assumptions though

·
Semper Fi
4,181 Posts
ya def a slick STB. however, doesnt the '10 have a slightly cowled hood? that would give it extra room for a taller stb......might end up being a problem....

·
Golf Pencil Kawk Juggler
2,421 Posts
I would be curious to see its fitment with a stock hood, or an Aftermarket like my Cervini

·
Registered
217 Posts
It came on mine, honestly I was a little confused on weather or not it would, so I just hoped it would and it did. I read somewhere that all the gt's with 19 inch rims would get it, but I also read somewhere that it would come with the track package.

anyways, I likey

·
Registered
119 Posts
Someone on another forum had the same question, He measured it, bought it for his 09 and works fine, with the plenum cover, he still has clearance. I'm not sure about it rubbing on the hood though. I'm interested myself.

·
Registered
119 Posts
$150.13

Found the image

Looks like it comes in black or polished, per the first pic posted in this thread.

·
Golf Pencil Kawk Juggler
2,421 Posts
So it fits, just not sure if it really fits?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts