Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2010 GT and everything is stock for now..
I plan on doing an off road X pipe in the near future but first i wanted to get some axle back mufflers. WHATS THE CHEAPEST yet best sounding setup? i like it loud to :naughty:

anyone wanna sell me their old setup??

·
Blood, Sweat and Gears...
2,139 Posts
They all sound the best, every person has a certain sound they are looking for!!! I like the Borla stingers but they aren't cheap. Get a nice set of axle-backs and they will stay with you through the modding process. You can find good deals on eBay but be sure to watch a ton of YouTube videos first to figure out which set to go with.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Do yourself a favor and get and offroad H or Prochamber instead of an X. Unless you're one that likes extremely raspy, obnoxious exhaust. As for axlebacks, it's all your preference. If you like super deep/throaty, I'd go with MAC/Borla axlebacks. If you like it raspy and loud, go with the SLP loudmouth series, or Flowmaster.

·
Blood, Sweat and Gears...
2,139 Posts
I agree with FLBEAST.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have Pypes Axle Back Muffler Delete. They sound pretty good, on a scale 1-10 theyre about a 7 or 8 in my opinion. I'm also looking to get a new set up. I want to get a full cat-back exhaust.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts