Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. I am looking at putting HID headlights in my 2010 GT Mustang. I know there are plenty of threads talking about this but I wanted to get some opinions and answers that are more recent. First off the kits I am planning on getting are:

9145 DIGITAL HID kit LIFETIME WARRANTY for the foglights with the bulb cap service.

55W H13 9008 DIGITAL BIXENON HID LIFE WARRANTY for my headlights with the bulb cap service.

I am looking at getting 8K in both spots. Would these work ok with my vehicle? Will I be able to use the standard holders for these lights? Because of the way the lights are in the GT do I need to get a time delay relay at all? Thanks for all the help all. And I apologize for opening the new thread, new to modding my mustang and cannot wait to get started.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Could not find where to edit my original post but followup, what is the opinion of people on the bulb capping service is it needed in the 2010 Mustang GT? Thanks for the help all.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
ddmtuning.com

best HID's for a great price! bulb capping really isn't need! it helps. but aiming your light properly will be enough!

8k is a little too blue imo, i like the 5k with the 35w, a nice white with a HUE of blue but more white!

·
KILLER
1,722 Posts
HID lights installed. gunna test them tonight to see if there is a big difference.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pretty sweet looking. Where did you put the HID ballasts? I am struggling where to put them and do not know where a good spot is. Any input would be awesome!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts