Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car was at Magna Charger for 2 weeks for the install of their new 2011 Mustang GT supercharger kit. Brian and Simon have been great help in transforming my car to the level it is at now. When i picked up the car and took it for a test drive i was amazed. The car pulls stead and hard all the way through the powerband. The torque feels great and never dips. I cant wait to get my car back on the track. Here are some pics of the setup. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i see your from socal to? what area?

·
Token asian guy
2,783 Posts

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
idk VERY cool...but looks ugly imo.....idk! haa im used to the older s/c...but hell im sure that doesn't matter when your flooring it

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Hmm, that's kind of a bizarre looking design....not sure I like the looks of it.
That's how i feel! but maybe that's just my jealous side trying to find SOMETHING wrong with it :p

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Awesome, man! bet you can't wait to smash on it! BTW I like the black 5.0 fender badge. swervo, that might look pretty cool on your car too, especially with the rims and grill.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i think the power has something to do with the kit being 50 state carb legal.

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts
I cant see from the pictures but did Magnacharger finally do away with the rear belt?

·
Registered
2,409 Posts

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts