Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering what are the best mods to get a lot of horspower into the new mustang please give on suggestion on superchargers and and other products. thanks

·
Token asian guy
2,783 Posts
That's such an open ended question. You're going to get alot of horse power from any type of force induction. It all depends on your preference. Do you want fun on the street with alot of torque down low? Do you want to drag race with minimal wheel spin and a ton of horse power up top? Do you want the more efficient type of FI with minimal parasitic hp loss? Do you like nitrous? Nothing is the BEST, just depends on how you want your car to do and your preference.

Anyway, welcome to the MM. Just be a little more specific of what you want out of your car. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
960 Posts
Think Swerv scared him away...

·
Registered
2,592 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i just want something that gives me good horsepower for the streets but also for drag any suggestion would be great i just need some opinion on whats really good thanks

·
Token asian guy
2,783 Posts
1st option - Procharger D1SC, Boss intake manifold, any brand long tube headers with off road midpipe, your choice of catback exhaust.

2nd option - Hellion/ Fastlane turbo kit and you're choice of catback.

You'll also need 80lbs injectors, GT500 fuel pump, KB BAP. That should get you to where you want to be. I would suggest getting forged rods and pistons just in case.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
nothing yet im just getting some ideas right now but i will get tuner and air intake soon but down the line a supercharger

·
Registered
664 Posts
If your gonna use it as a DD, 700 RWHP is going to be ridiculous, good luck finding traction and get ready to spend about 8-9K plus to get there. My suggestion would be to start somewhere lower, but hey if you have the money go for it. Swervo's pretty much got you pointed in the right direction.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Have you ever driven or raced a 600-700 hp car? If not you better get used to 400 before attempting 600-700.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts