Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just wanted to share with you some pictures of my car after its RTR conversion. Ford and Mustang RTR have done a great job with my vehicle. it looks awesome and gets attention where ever it goes. here are some pictures.

thank you for looking. i love the way my car has turned out. cant wait to get her on the track.

·
Registered
664 Posts
I dont think they do anything but exterior and suspension modifications. Im not a huge fan of RTR but I will admit your car looks good in that color combo.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Beside everything shown, the only additional difference is little caps that go on the dash 'meters.

Found it ironic when the RTR was announced that it didn't include any performance parts..

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
So whats it cost to have that done to your mustang. I agree on the performance parts. I'd rather have a stock looking mustang with 600rwhp as opposed to a fast looking mustang basically stock.

But the rtr does look pretty cool.

·
Premium Member
11,663 Posts
I do like the wheels on the Grabber Blue.

Now I'm thinking, will they clear the Brembos?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
as far as power mods my car has a full Bassani exhaust and long tube headers from Bassani. it also has a magna charger super charger on ti and it puts down 538 to the wheels. the RTR wheels are 19 x 9.5.

and as for the suspension i am running hotchkis suspension products with the ford racing shocks from the RTR package.

there is a picture of the interior with the RTR emblems on the gauges that someone mentioned here.

·
Token asian guy
2,783 Posts
as far as power mods my car has a full Bassani exhaust and long tube headers from Bassani. it also has a magna charger super charger on ti and it puts down 538 to the wheels. the RTR wheels are 19 x 9.5.

and as for the suspension i am running hotchkis suspension products with the ford racing shocks from the RTR package.

there is a picture of the interior with the RTR emblems on the gauges that someone mentioned here.
I'm still jealous. I want the full Bassani exhaust and a supercharger.

·
Registered
285 Posts
so I thought you had to buy the car like this, I didn't know you could send one in to be done?

·
Registered
828 Posts
Looks ****ing fantastic! Makes me want those rims even more...

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
1 - 20 of 32 Posts