Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since their are not a lot of people drag racing so far I just wanted to make a thread where we can post up our best times and time slips if applicable. Just to keep things interesting on here and keep track of everyones progress.
Mine was a [email protected] MPH.

·
Premium Member
960 Posts
Mine was 8.8 @ 81.xx. Didnt even burnout once! lol. Going for low 8s with a better launch and burnout this weekend

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice Nice I am taking a caravan up north Saturday to the quarter mile and I have my launch and mechanics all down now, so it should be a really good night.

·
Absens haeres non erit
2,807 Posts
You guys have 1/4 tracks nearby? I've never done an 1/8 myself. Only done 1/4's every now and then, but I still like to do them after installing major power mods.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea I have an 1/8th mile in town and a nice quarter about an hour north of here.

·
Premium Member
960 Posts
Nearest 1/4 is 2 1/2 hours away, 2 states over from me. Lol. So its unlikly ill go alot.

·
Premium Member
960 Posts
Dang there isn't one in South Alabama?
Used to be one in Atmore, but it closed awhile back. That was only about an hour or so drive. It wasnt a safe place to go. To much crime happened on that track. There is one in Montgomery, but that is 3 1/2-4 hours away. Biloxi is about 1 1/2- 2 1/2 hours depending on traffic. Ive made it in 1 1/2 but that was late night and no one on the road.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lol we have one here but it would be my last ride if I did it seeing as it's where they train the police

·
Premium Member
960 Posts
Lol we have one here but it would be my last ride if I did it seeing as it's where they train the police
IF they stop you, just tell them you were part of the training and are there for them to make them better driving LEOs!!!!

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lol I'll let someone else risk it

·
Registered
32 Posts
^^let me borrow your car and ill do it. The focus is too slow

·
Premium Member
960 Posts
^^let me borrow your car and ill do it. The focus is too slow
I love the last part of this guys sig, i really do(no Sarcasm).
When i first read it this is what came to mind

I has a mustang part on it.... It must be a mustang!

Made me lol.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
He has a mach 1 lip on the fofo lol

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yea I know, us '11 sixxers are a pretty close knit group and having our own thread about certain stuff is kind of our thing. But thank you for helping

·
Stew
1,560 Posts
yea, i couldnt care less what a 03 termi ran.... i just wanna know about the 2011 v6's!

·
Registered
145 Posts
So SC are u going to the track today?

1 - 20 of 51 Posts