Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Wichita, Kansas! And I just so happen to see one this morning on my way to breakfast! Talk about pure sex on the road.. Ahhhh

He also punched it off the light! Sideways as he pushed into 2nd :)

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
603 Posts
Wait... what...? I have no idea what you're talking about lol.

·
DEC '12 ROTM CO-Winner
5,081 Posts
Roush has a Punch It Purple Hyper Series Mustang. It is Black with the Roush side stripe in Purple. They look pretty amazing :yes

·
Registered
603 Posts
Oh ****! Sweet! Thats a damn rare sight then! Good catch OP!

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
I have also seen one before! Very sexy car!

·
Registered
711 Posts
Wait... what...? I have no idea what you're talking about lol.
i didn't know what he was talking about at first either, googled some pics, wish i could see one in person too!

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
sooooo, they take an RS3; which is already an overhauled mustang gt with a $17k sticker over vehicle price....and add a few cosmetic changes....and now they want to charge more money for that. The current RS3 is already in GT500 ballpark price range.....why the hell would you spend the money on a Roush :confused:

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Idk if you saw.. This car is 1 of 25 of 100..

Meaning there is only 100 Hyper series cars in the world, and only 25 of them are purple!

It's about how rare it is, not the price tag..

You can find GT500's everywhere.. But how many Hyper Series do you see on the road? ;)

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
DEC '12 ROTM CO-Winner
5,081 Posts
I do believe Roush is also going to make a 700hp RS3. They made one for Sema and i'm pretty sure will produce them as well. So with the already great handling and now more power than the Shelby, the price tag is just about right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRHUPPi2dWk&feature=youtu.be
Sounds a little crazy since they put the mic under the hood but it sounds soooo good :drool

·
Don't BAAAAH 'Til Goatsday
6,530 Posts
Holy **** that's nice! Well the 2010's were under powered. I have very high hopes for the 2014 Roushs.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts